Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope we can help each other endure the pain of the addiction of a daughter or son.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Methadone Clinic


Beth started at a methadone clinic on Monday. I pray that she will find some stabelization. At this point if she could just stay out of legal and moral trouble it woud be a tremendouns victory.
They are charging 50 dollars per week and do not accept any insurance. Tomorrow, I will find out how to make arrangements to pay them by talking to the folks at the clinic myself.


I moved out of state on Thursday and the following Monday she began at the new clinic. She told me that it really scared her that  I would not be nearby in case of an emergency. Beth being afraid of anything is a major step forward. Even right after being dragged into  a vacant lot where she fought off her attacker with a rock, she was not afraid.



. Tomorrow I will call them to work out the details and check on the accuracy of what Beth told me.

2 comments:

  1. Really informative post, I can never think that there can be a relationship with
    the drug. A relapse can sneak up on you, usually because you don't want to get
    sober. Develop a healthy lifestyle and help you stay sober.
    Drug Rehab Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… buy methadone pills

    ReplyDelete