Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope we can help each other endure the pain of the addiction of a daughter or son.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Descended to Begging and Pleading

I texted Beth the truth and I ended up begging and pleading with her to stop the drugs and or be truthful with me. I told her that she will die soon if she does not quit and it will ruin my life. I need her to help me not drain me. I asked if she was on Meth cause she supposedly was admitted to psych ward for panic attacks. She said no to meth and ok to quitting drugs .......... Just ok.  I guess she got tired of my drama. I told her I cry every damn day and it is true.


Oh, I forgot to say that she said the boyfriend did not put her out in the rain. She just had to go to her apt. and it happened to be raining. Her crazy making worked and I acted like a sniveling idiot. Throwing myself at her mercy is not likely to be productive. She does not show much by way of mercy.

Sorry for the self pity. It has been a tough day.


5 comments:

  1. I hope that you can start the day over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care and know we are all here for you when you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take care of yourself and don't allow her to continue to dominate your life. I know it's hard, trust me, but your life is valuable too and for me at some point self preservation kicked in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Anna. We are just people. Be gentle with yourself and take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learn2cope.org

    You need to take care of you and find your own recovery. Sending you the Serenity Prayer!

    ReplyDelete