Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope we can help each other endure the pain of the addiction of a daughter or son.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Coffee Shop

DH and I went to a coffee shop/book store in town tonight. A local musician sang her heart out all night with nothing but her guitar and a small amplifier that was barely on. We knew and loved every single song. Everyone told a story and had a great melody.

She was playing for tips. There were a couple of rough looking street people outside who wondered in an out getting books but everyone behaved. The concert was well attended by a number of people who remembered Woodstock and a few including the singer who had been there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a coffee shop where musicians played and people can relax and mingle close to me.

    ReplyDelete