Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope we can help each other endure the pain of the addiction of a daughter or son.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Who Would Break Up A Romance by TEXT?

My youngest daughter Chris just got dumped by her boyfriend of 6 months. He seemed to be absolutely infatuated with her and she with him. Turns out he was communicating with the x girlfriend all along. When Crhistine was away for the weekend with her Dad, boyfriend got together with old girlfriend and texted Chris that the feeling was gone. They are young. She is resilient but she was left, shaken, crying and throwing up.

I feel bad that I did not see through this too much too soon over the moon bullshit but there it is .  He ws a player mascarading as a true blue so much in love good guy.  He fooled me too!  Also do not understand why he wanted to ruin her little get away with her Dad. He could have been a man, waited one more day till she came home and then done the deed in person.

I sure hope this is not the norm now breaking up by text!

4 comments:

  1. These are probably good lessons for her to learn in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what I'd like to say to the ex boyfriend: You are an insensitive, dishonest, piece of crap coward. Next time you want to break up with someone grow some balls and do it in person. Chris is SO better off without you. You are scum.

    How dare him. Its painful to see anyone go through a break up. I've been consoling Anthony's ex gf for weeks. I hope my son is never the type of male that would not have the decency to break up with someone in person and in a kind way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A 16 year old. Hopefully once she heals she will understand that she is better off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. our daughter's ex boyfriend once dumped her over the phone on Easter Sun. morning. It was awful to go through with her....she was away at college, going through it afterward, calling me at times at midnight. It's so terrible to see them go through this and not have anything to really help them feel better....knowing that time is their only friend. She's obviously better off without him,...but it's a tough thing for her to go through. :(

    ReplyDelete