Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope we can help each other endure the pain of the addiction of a daughter or son.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gratitude

1.  I am greatful for my  alanon sponsor and that she approves of my blogging.

2.  I am greatful for my blogger friends.

3.  I am greatful to have had the blessings of in laws that were loving and close to me.

4.  I am greatful to have a career where I use my love of foreign language and teaching.

5. I am greatful for the love and friendship of my husband of almost 30 years.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got yourself a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see this list. You cannot put on a price #3,4, or 5.

    I also have the love and friendship of a husband of 32 years. It is a blessing to know he loves his son as much as I do, and all of our actions are based on that unconditional love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful that you are here too.

    ReplyDelete